Dunlop GP-A Pro Sportmax is the company’s first bi-directional, N-TEC, DOT-labeled road racing tire and the replacement for the Sportmax D211 GP-A. Designed to give the ultimate motorcycle race tire performance in both dry and wet conditions while conforming to DOT street tire regulations.
Essentially hand-made in the Buffalo, NY manufacturing facility, the GPA Pro is the only DOT motorcycle race tire made in the USA.
Many tracks favor one side of the tire, so Dunlop tires such as the GPA Pro featured with Bi-Directional technology means the tire can be flipped by motorcycle riders to increase the life of the tire.
Dunlop GPA Pro Sportmax Tires Technical Specs
120/70 ZR 17 Dunlop GP-A Pro Front Tire
- Recommended Rim range (3.50-3.75), Best Rim (3.50)
- Width (122mm/4.80″)
- Diameter (605mm/23.82″)
- Available Compounds: 7455 Medium, 8477 Medium+Plus
- Suggested Hot Tire Pressures on tire warmers 34-36psi
- Suggested Cold Tire Pressures: 30-32 psi
- 45155801, 45155727
180/60 ZR17 Dunlop GP-A Pro
- The new 180/60 size for the Dunlop GPA Pro is specifically designed to perform best on 600cc class bikes such as the Yamaha YZF-R6, Suzuki GSX-R600, Kawasaki ZX-6R, Honda CBR600RR and many others.
- N-Tec construction (New Technology) is Dunlop’s very best construction road racing tire.
- Recommended Rim range (5.50), Best Rim (5.50)
- Width (184mm/7.2″)
- Diameter (656mm/25.8″)
- Available Compounds: 2662 Soft, 7455 / 0455 Medium, 7585 Medium+Plus
- Suggested hot tire pressures on tire warmers 22-25 psi
- Suggested cold tire pressures: 19-22 psi
- 45155176, 45155689
190/60 ZR17 Dunlop GP-A PRO Rear Tire
- Recommended Rim range (5.50-6.00), Best Rim (5.50)
- Width (190mm/7.48″)
- Diameter (657mm/25.8″)
- Available Compounds: 2662 Soft, 7455 Medium, 8477 / 7585 Medium+ Plus
- Suggested Hot Tire Pressures on tire warmers 22-25 psi
- Suggested Cold Tire Pressures: 18-22 psi
- 45155579, 45155041