- MotorcycleRaceTires.com will replace any product that is defective or was shipped in error at no cost to the customer. Please see below for return instructions.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Before sending any item(s), you must call (954) 800-5603 to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). MotorcycleRaceTires.com cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. Dunlopracingtires.com is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. Do not use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container. For each item returned for refund instead of exchange, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be assessed. There is no restocking fee for an even exchange.
- The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
- Exchanges. There are two exchange methods available at MotorcycleRaceTires.com: 1) Standard exchange or 2) Cross-ship. For the fastest service, Dunlopracingtires.com can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. MotorcycleRaceTires.com will temporarily charge your credit cart for the cost of the replacement item(s). When MotorcycleRaceTires.com receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded.
- Refunds. Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- Return Shipping Methods. Return all items via ground shipping. Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko’s, Mailbox Ect., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. MotorcycleRaceTires.com does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- Electrical, ignition, and discontinued items are not returnable. Videos and DVD’s must be unopened and in original packaging.
- Special order items can be exchanged, but if returned for a refund a restocking fee of 15% will apply.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
- If you return any item from a combo/package deal for a refund, the items being kept from the combo/package deal will revert to regular pricing and customer will receive refund of the remainder after pricing has been recalculated to reflect original pricing. MotorcycleRaceTires.com will not accept exchanges that contain items that are discontinued or no longer available.
- Return shipping costs and other incidental feeds are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in error.
- Return RMA items to the following address: MotorcycleRaceTires.com
ATTN: RMA# (RMA number provided by customer service at (954) 800-5603)
4594 North Hiatus Road Sunrise, FL 33351
- No warranty, written or implied is made on any products made or sold by MotorcycleRaceTires.com, Inc. All descriptions given by MotorcycleRaceTires.com as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. MotorcycleRaceTires.com cannot assume any responsibility for personal injury, labor or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold. MotorcycleRaceTires.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage or loss of goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing or installing the product, the purchaser agrees to all of these terms.
- For further warranty information, please see further documentation from the manufacturer of your product. All product warranty is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. MotorcycleRaceTires.com will assist you with any warranty claim to the best of it’s ability as customer service is our top priority.