A shipping confirmation email including tracking information will be sent within 24 hours of an item shipped.
Most orders will be shipped UPS, however MotorcycleRaceTires.com may also utilize USPS and FedEx.
- MotorcycleRaceTires.com cannot be responsible for any delays in shipping due to the shipping company’s error(s). This includes local delivery errors as well as international customs issues.
- All MotorcycleRaceTires.com orders are shipped according to the information supplied by the customer. If a package is not delivered due to an error made by the customer in submitting improper shipping information, MotorcycleRaceTires.com will reship the package, or request a delivery intercept (UPS only) with corrected address at the customer’s expense.
- If 3 delivery attempts have been made to deliver the package by the shipping company, and it is returned to MotorcycleRaceTires.com, the package will be resent at the customer’s expense.
- If customer wishes to cancel the order after it has been shipped, all return policies will apply.
- Customers may opt for specialized shipping at an additional cost and handling fee at our discretion. Shipping providers may change without notice.
- MotorcycleRaceTires.com is unable to bill any shipping charges to a receiver’s account or to third party accounts.
- MotorcycleRaceTires.com does not ship to forwarding or courier companies, or other facilities that offer package forwarding services out of the United States.